Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sign Language Alphabet Cards

For the past couple of years I've been using sign language for the action in my alphabetic code.  It works great and I love the sign language cards that I purchased a few years ago from learning is expensive, except for the fact that they only show the uppercase letter.  So, today I finally made my own.  I plan to print them up and glue them onto blue card stock (consonants) and red card stock (vowels).  I hope somebody can use them!  Thanks for checking them out!


Jody
Sign Language Cards

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Thank you for sharing! These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, I was looking for something like this! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I selected you as one of my top 10 blogs! You can check it out here http://pocketfullofkinders.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-blog-was-rated-top-10.html

    and grab your button here http://www.teachingblogaddict.com/2011/05/top-10.html

    Ms. Patterson
    Pocket Full of Kinders

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...