Monday, August 1, 2011

Teaching Blog Addict is ADDICTING!

Some friends casually mentioned teaching blogs around the middle of this year.  I had no idea what I had been missing!  I was instantly hooked!  Then I started following TBA and I couldn't stop reading.  TBA introduced me to so many other awesome blogs.  Not to mention the name is just perfect...I am a Teaching Blog Addict!  I don't even know how I'm actually going to go back to school! If you haven't already become an addict, you should definitely check them out!



Jody

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jody for the TBA shout out!

    Your grab button is the cutest ever! Now all I want to do is eat a s'more- I am a huge sweet tooth. That's another one of my addictions. ☺

    Teaching Blog Addict
    ♥Teaching with TLC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post! Thanks for linking up with TBA. I'm now a follower!

    Cheers,

    Erin Klein
    Kleinspiration

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...