My latest distraction! Her name is Coco Chanel. I am so in LOVE with her! She does make working a bit difficult. I don't know how you people with babies keep up with life!
1. Tell the students the word and have them say the word back.
2. Have students clap and count the syllables.
3. Have students draw a line for each syllable.
4. Students touch each line and say the corresponding syllable.
5. Stretch the first syllable, write the sounds on the 1st line.
6. Stretch out the second syllable, write the sounds on the 2nd line.
I hope that made sense! Here are some pictures that will help. The kids were so proud of themselves!
Hope you found something useful. Thanks for stopping by!